마지막 수정일 : 2020년 5월 3일 일요일
* Huge thanks to Cat Optimist for contribution of English page.
Hi there! My name is Creta Park!
I have a passion in creating video games and love to draw.
The character of the game White Spirit under development, Poi
What I do
Mainly, I use C# to create video games as well as softwares.
For example, this homepage you are currently viewing is a server app developed with ASP.NET Core using C#.
More information about what I had with C# is in Skills section.
Mainly used to create games with Unity Engine,
but nowadays I'm also interested in new technologies in .NET.
- 6 years experience (3 years working experience)
- Experienced Universal Window Platform app development
- Experienced developing ASP.NET Core web server app based on .NET Core
- Experienced WPF app development
- Used to develop games with Unity engine
- Experienced utility development with editor scripts
- Used to develop games with MonoGame
- 5 years experience (2 years working experience)
- 'Team. CREFFECT official homepage' maintainer of development
- Experienced develop extensions for use with other web game engine (RPG MV)
◇ ActionScript 3.0
It's my home language. but not used well now.
- 9 years experience
- A language I started programming
- When I was a high school student, I made a club team-
and made a game together with two friends (Square PVP)
- Experienced making implement equally other games
- Experienced creating editors
Why I decided to be a game developer
Since childhood, I have been interested in computers.
Then, when I was in elementary school, I met a game on the Internet.
That was Super Mario Bros.(1985) by Nintendo.
I fell in love with that platform game.
That was moved as much as I pressed, and the unique smooth and dynamic movements made a big impression onto me.
However, for me, which was pure, PowerPoint was a tool for creating moving pictures,
and even with my father's help, I can able to print out my artwork with Paint on a printer.
so I started to feel confident in making it myself.
One day I started to be interested in Flash, which allows me to play games right on the Internet.
In particular, I began to create a Dodge mouse in PowerPoint.
Dodge mouse's rule is simple : move the mouse to the point of arrival without touching the wall to finish.
Discovering this tutorial was a decisive event that completely turned my destiny into a game developer.
This gave me the opportunity to make a platform game without any programming expertise.
I've made a lot from this source ever since.
Then one day, I modified the numbers in the source code.
It was just a curiosity, I was wondering how this code worked.
At that time, I was surprised that the behavior changed when I changed the numbers .
So I started to be interested in this, and I started modifying the code one by one.
In the midst of creating many things with Flash, I began to thinking and discovering the essence of creating games, which motivated me to being a game developer.
The person I admire is...
Shigeru Miyamoto, who helped me grow up the dream of a game developer by watching Mario,
and 'y=f(x)' giving me the opportunity to make platform game without decisive expertise and be interested in programming to me.
...so it's been 12 years now.
Animation is not my major, but I study and practice drawing for making games.
When drawing, I use a program called Krita.
네이버 블로그 ID